I don’t often wear rings since it’s hard to find something that looks nice and fits.
But I stopped by H&M over the weekend and found a set of animal rings in the Divided section that peaked my interest.
It was difficult to try them on in the store due to the packaging, but it said XS/S in terms of sizing, so I bought them. When I got home, I could only fit into one ring (an owl in Size 5) and the rest slid off my fingers. I tried the rest on my thumbs but it just didn’t look right.
So, I’m giving away the three (out of four) rings individually….for FREE!
- Rabbit-Size 6 Inner Diameter: 16mm
- Deer-Size 7 Inner Diameter: 17 mm
- Fox-Size 8 Inner Diameter: 18mm
Open to all readers. To get you hands on these rings, follow these simple steps. First come, first serve.
- Send an email to stylepint.musings [at] gmail.com of which ring(s) you want. Title the subject line as, “Stylepint Animal Rings!”
- I’ll reply to let you know what items are available and request a valid mailing address.
- Once you receive the ring(s), please send me a photo of you wearing it via email or write a blog post about your new acquisition that will link back to this post.
Get to gettin’ and send me some love! =)
*To all my readers, please let me know if you’re interested in seeing more or less of this kind of post. I’m trying something new and I want you all to be involved.
**UPDATE: Giveaway is closed. October 1st.