A new month and a new blog layout.
It’s been a while since I evaluated this space and it was due for a major face-lift. Most things have stayed the same, but it looks more streamlined now. I got a domain name…stylepint.com! The sidebar has tabs, there’s a language translation section, and I’ll be setting up a shop.
Sleek and clean. New and shiny.
I’m excited, aren’t you?
Just like how Santa Monica Place revamped itself, that’s what I’m doing too.
Please update your links and follow along on Bloglovin’ (again) and be my Google Friend!
I don’t often wear rings since it’s hard to find something that looks nice and fits.
But I stopped by H&M over the weekend and found a set of animal rings in the Divided section that peaked my interest.
It was difficult to try them on in the store due to the packaging, but it said XS/S in terms of sizing, so I bought them. When I got home, I could only fit into one ring (an owl in Size 5) and the rest slid off my fingers. I tried the rest on my thumbs but it just didn’t look right.
So, I’m giving away the three (out of four) rings individually….for FREE!
(Click on the photo to enlarge)
- Rabbit-Size 6 Inner Diameter: 16mm
- Deer-Size 7 Inner Diameter: 17 mm
- Fox-Size 8 Inner Diameter: 18mm
Open to all readers. To get you hands on these rings, follow these simple steps. First come, first serve.
- Send an email to stylepint.musings [at] gmail.com of which ring(s) you want. Title the subject line as, “Stylepint Animal Rings!”
- I’ll reply to let you know what items are available and request a valid mailing address.
- Once you receive the ring(s), please send me a photo of you wearing it via email or write a blog post about your new acquisition that will link back to this post.
Get to gettin’ and send me some love! =)
*To all my readers, please let me know if you’re interested in seeing more or less of this kind of post. I’m trying something new and I want you all to be involved.
**UPDATE: Giveaway is closed. October 1st.
I’m having some trouble with my computer…so there won’t be any new posts this week until my new adapter arrives. Sorry!