I finally took a picture of the sweater clip that I made…from my camera phone.
To make your own, you need a couple of items:
- A string of pearls
- A vest clip or 2 alligator clips
- 2 Owl Pendants or any other pendant you want (make sure it overs the top of the clips)
- Crimp Beads (2)
- Some Tacky Glue or Super Glue
- Glue the pendants to the face of the clips with tacky glue, the head of the owl should be at the largest opening of the clip
- With the string of pearls, add a crimp bead (thread it like the pearls)
- Then, thread the pearl string through the vest clip hole and back into the crimp bead to make a small loop
- Squish the crimp bead to secure it to the clip.
- Repeat with the other side of the string of pearls to the other vest clip.
- Cut off some loose ends and you’re done!
I can’t wait to debut this sweater clip!